Saturday, March 19, 2011

Making March Madness Manageable!


I don't know about you guys, but once March Madness arrives chaos begins to creep into my household. My husband conveniently forgets to take the trash out or grab that Rocky Road at the store but can recall the name, age, height, vertical, school and possible NBA future of every college player to hit the court. He spends hours checking his scores, watching games of schools I have never heard of...from locations I've never heard of (I've never been great at geography).
Well, if you are going through any of these problems, know that I am right there with ya! And I have a few fun ways you can take full advantage of time with your honey!
Fill out your own bracket this year: you can base it on geographic location, team name, team colors, or anything else that tickles your fancy. You can even set up a bet for whoever wins the bracket- back rub anyone?
Whip up some new and great game food. Maybe even (heaven forbid) your cutie will want to join in. Check out our cupcakes and popcorn recipes on our Tidbits site.
Throw on your honey's jersey and let him tell you about his glory days. Have him tell you a few rules of basketball and hey, you may even learn something!
Go Cougars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment