Sunday, November 7, 2010

This Week's Romantic Idea...Dating Made Easy!


I'm not a morning person and I usually wait as long as humanly possible to get out of bed. The boys wake up and hang out with my husband while he gets ready for work. I try and say good morning and throw a kiss on his lips before he heads out the door but I'm not always successful. So here is my romantic tip for the week:

Wait until your dude has gone to sleep. Grab a pencil and a piece of paper and write your guy a love note or even just an 'I was thinking about you, have a great day' note. You can throw on some red lipstick and give it a few kisses too. Here's the fun part. Put it in a Ziploc bag, Ziploc it and tape it to the inside of the shower! So when he hops in the shower in the morning he has a great surprise waiting for him! The best part: you have already said good morning and I love you without even opening your eyes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment